Click to close

Item

Minute

Action

1.0

Present/Apologies

 
 

Present: Nicky Armstrong, Cheryl Green, Ali Oliver, Vicky Stacey, Nickie Stickley,

Donna Stickley

Apologies: Phil Cockroft, Ceilidh Kemp, Laura Kitchener

Not Present: Zara Colwell

 

2.0

Matters Arising

 

2.1

2.2

2.3

2.4

2.5

2.6

2.7

2.8

2.9

2.10

Put together a list of dates for the remainder of the season (approximately every six weeks).

Minimum number of Committee members that have to be present at meetings is five.

E-mail electronic copies of job descriptions to Nicky A

Send list of updated team contacts to Nicky A, Laura and Phil

Agreed to send Boots vouchers instead of flowers to last year’s Committee members.  Nickie S to provide Phil with names and addresses.

Nickie S to email Andrea updated ADNA info pack that will be placed on the website.  including reminder about change of umpires’ meeting, confirmed fixtures list and contact details for Committee members.

An e-mail to be sent round to team contacts reminding everyone that results cards must be put in the box by each team immediately after matches.  Pre-addressed and stamped envelopes to be provided so that cards can be posted to Donna.

Cheryl to collect equipment from Fran and take to Phil for storage.

Send e-mail to team contacts to obtain permission for photographs to be used on website.  Also to confirm that umpires are happy for their contact details to be included on the website (through a hyperlink).

Find out exact address of website and supply to Andover Advertiser and Andover Sound.

NA next meeting

NS

NS

NS/PC

NS

DS

CG

NS

AO

3.0

Rules and Constitution

 

3.1

It was agreed to leave the amendment of the rules and constitution until the end of the season.

 

4.0

Contact Details

 

4.1

All committee members to send Nicky A their e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers.

All

5.0

Andover Sound

 

5.1

Nicky agreed to go on the Sports Quiz at Andover Sound.

NA

6.0

Wet Weather

 

6.1

6.2

Nickie S and Nicky A responsible for making decision to postpone matches in case of bad weather. 

A letter to be written to John Hansen requesting that caretaker should clear courts of excess leaves prior to Friday evening matches.

LK

7.0

Match Cards

 

7.1

7.2

More cards have been ordered and should be available for next matches.  Donna to allocate to teams when they arrive.

Letter to be sent to all team contacts with a reminder of how report cards should be completed and advising them that in future teams will be fined if cards are incorrect. 

It was agreed that points would not be deducted incorrect score scores, penalties will be given out as fines.  The first offence will be a fine of £10, increasing by £5 with every further offence.  If fine is not paid by next match the game will be forfeited (30 goals to the other team, five points off and all match fees to be paid).

Also a reminder that no cash to be put in box – cheques only.  Players registered using cash will be classed as not registered.

Send out instructions on how to register and affiliate new players.  Need to stress that the incorrect registration or affiliation of anyone playing will affect the insurance of the whole league.

DS

DS/LK

NS/DS

8.0

Treasurers Report

 

8.1

See attached

 

9.0

Duty Team

 

9.1

Nickie S to compile list of what needs to be done by team on duty on Friday evenings, and email to Andrea to go on the website.  Instructions will also be placed on the notice board.  Non fulfilment of duties will result in a fine (£10 first offence rising by £5)

NS

10.0

First Aid

 

10.1

10.2

10.3

10.4

Check and replenish first aid kit.

Update list of first aiders on notice board – check with team contacts who is qualified and willing to be on board.

It was stressed that first aid is the responsibility of each team, NOT the committee.

Ask Fran if we have an Accident Book (or is there one at John Hansen?)

Find out if All England provides a form to be completed in event of injury.

DS

NS

CG

NA

11.0

Results Table

 

11.1

11.2

Send updated results table to Ali at least once every half term to be submitted to Andover Sound and Andover Advertiser.

Send regular updated results table to Andrea for website.  Target to update website every two weeks.

DS

DS

12.0

Tournaments etc

 

12.1

12.2

12.3

Nicky is waiting to hear back from Salisbury with regard to running a “Champions League”.

It was suggested that we hold a match with teams made up from Best Players at the end of the season.  Local schools could be invited to watch.

Laura to send a letter to all teams asking them to keep the last Sunday in April free for a tournament.  Committee representatives to be responsible for organising and running the tournament.  Aim to have stalls selling netball gear and food.

NA

LK

ZC/CK

13.0

Next Meeting

 
 

The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, 24 November at The Bell Inn commencing at 8.00 pm.